Subject: Re: The damp smell has arrived!
From: Peter Cahill <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 18:21:11 +0500

Somebody by the name of Adam Parrott wrote a letter for some reason possibly 'The damp smell has arrived!' and so heres a reply 8)  :
>Greetings!

Hiya !

>Tada! Well, "Tomorrow for sure" HAS arrived, my friends. Before 
>reading ANY further, stop what you're doing, get out of your chair, 
>and jump up and down (a little jig if you will). Then finish off your 
>small personal celebration by grabing a brew and rejoicing with me in 
>this little moment of rapturous jubilation!

>hehe, no seriously, I'm sending the first demo for the Dungeon stage 
>to Giark this minute, which should be up on the page within a couple 
>of hours (hopefully). You may then go thinst and downloadeth it.

WOW !!!!

>Yes, it's been months in waiting, but hey, methinks it's worth it!
>Giark TRIED to convince me to send something "half-assed" several 
>times, hehe, but I like GOOD first impressions. Anyhow, excuses 
>aside, it's here. Go check it out. I have some instructions in with 
>it (.lha). The level is small, as I haven't had much time to spend on 
>level designing, but hopefully I can get to that in a couple of days.
>Beta testers, tell me what you think (I'm sure I'll hear from Mush 
>and Pete Cahill!). Again, thanks for the wait. Mail me if any probs.

hehe 8)

Ive sent the 'beta testing form' to the list so you'll get to check out my
comments there 8)

Overall I liked the demo it ran very well but It was a bit slow on
my 030/50. It was well worth the wait 8)

BTW... Please change the 'yellow' on the walls (with tmapping on)

cya,

Peter Cahill     Team *AMOS* - *IAPA Member*    |||||||
                                            \ o o /
http://www.iol.ie/~cahill4/peter/index.html /\ _ /\
 _________________________________________oOo-\ /-oOo_
 |                              |              V     |
 |            AMINET:           |      e-mail:       |
 |                              |   [email-masked]   |
 |    game/patch/alfred.lha     |                    |
 |    pix/icon/intel.lha        | Current Projects:  |
 |    dev/amos/clipfonts.lha    | Cap'in Bubba       |
 |                              | #The Game Extension# |
 |---------------------------------------------------|
 |                                                   |
 |   A1200 030/50Mhz/10Meg/4xCDRom/850MegHD/2 FD     |
 |___________________________________________________|